Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The place still reeked of Redhawks, in a way that made Towhee unexpectedly nostalgic. She climbed the familiar earthen ramp from its base to the plateau proper, then made her way to the lake. She didn't even slow as she waded into the water, then swam across to The Roost. She only came to a stop once she was standing over her sister's burial site.

She lowered herself to the ground beside the grave, simply enjoying the quiet and occasionally drifting through her memories of Orca. At some point, she must have fallen asleep because she woke to the gentle patter of rain. Towhee pushed herself into a sit, rolling her shoulders and cracking her back as she prepared to head home.

Before she could dip her toes back into the water, movement overhead caught her eye. Towhee's mouth fell ajar as she saw a familiar hawk winging from a nearby treetop and quickly disappearing into the distance. She couldn't help herself; she threw back her head and howled, the horrible yowl probably disturbing everyone in all three sister packs. But X did not reappear.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 18, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 18, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 25, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 09:16 AM