Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dude, your writing is just... mmf.

Towhee made no reply to his tremulous question. Between the rain and his stutter, she didn't even catch the first word and what was there to say about graves? He'd missed several losses and she had been close enough to Orca to know they couldn't possibly have known one another well. Her only acknowledgement was a small nod, nothing more.

He gave his full name and it did jog her memory a bit. -"No,"- she agreed before thinking to add, with an edge of defensiveness, -"and I'm still Towhee Redhawk, for the record. That will never change."- She signed the word "never" particularly fiercely. -"Phox, Fig and Fen are all Redhawks by blood and name as well."- She wasn't usually one to overshare, though the surname was a point of contention for her lately, to say the least.

-"But why are you here?"- was the obvious next question. He'd already said he didn't know what he was looking for but surely there was some reason he'd come here and she would press it. And Towhee abruptly realized he'd found his way here, rather than to the caldera, or had he gone there first? How had he found them? And why?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 18, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 18, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 25, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 09:16 AM