Golden Glade Shadowless.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She let out a relieved breath when Raven seized the opportunity to talk about goings-on here rather than whatever was going on between Towhee and Rye. As her sister signed and spoke, she found herself smiling for the most part, though she did toss out apologetic and sympathetic frowns in turn. She snorted unattractively when Raven used the word "butthurt" but didn't interrupt, letting her sibling finish before she spoke.

-"Yes, I'm sure there was contention,"- Towhee replied, although it had been quite some time and she couldn't recall specifically. They'd also arrived at the plateau only to fight a turf war, so that had taken up most of her attention at the time. -"Some people don't do well with change, even if it's relatively small. I'm sorry I'm not around to tell them to shut the fuck up,"- she quipped with a sardonic smile. -"Although, I mean, we're sister packs, so if you need me to beat up anyone, I'm still here for it."-

Glancing beyond the sable Alpha's shoulder, Towhee observed, -"I can't see why anybody would bitch about this place."- Her orange eyes settled on Raven's face as she added, -"Did you inform them their opinion is wrong?"- She gave another snort, quieter this time before admitting, -"When I heard the news about the move, I kinda didn't like the thought, even though it was none of my business. I think it just caught me off guard."- She rolled her snow-dappled shoulders. -"But I was wrong. And you know what? I like that the plateau is open for everyone to visit. I actually went by Orca's grave the other day... and ran into Whip, crazily enough."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 10:04 PM