Golden Glade Shadowless.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Right?!" Towhee's expression said when Raven expressed surprise at their prodigal brother's reappearance. She wasn't sure she could answer either one of her sister's questions, due in part to the fact that that thread hasn't progressed that far yet (oops).

But a thought came to her and Towhee found herself spewing words again, limbs flurrying. -"I should send him your way, in exchange for Rye."- Her face looked a little pinched but she hurried on, wanting to get it out as well as defend the situation if necessary. -"I asked him if he'd join me at the grove. I never intended to steal any of your members and made a point not to ask anyone to go with us when we first left. But Rye, he's..."-

Well, what was Rye to her? They'd banged; they were each other's firsts, in fact. But Towhee had also boned several other dudes. Of course, she wasn't sure Raven knew about that. Did anyone know about that, except the guys in question... and her little cock blocking niece? It seemed to her like nobody had been paying attention to her comings (lol...) and goings at the time. And there had been nothing emotional about those trysts, they'd been pure, lust-driven fucking, not to put too fine a point on it.

But since then, she'd grown kind of fond of Rye, inexplicably and unexpectedly. And Towhee said as much. -"We're not involved or anything but... I don't know. I've never had these feelings before and they really don't make sense. I do know that we totally banged, back when I was in heat."- And in case that set alarm bells off for Raven, as it should, Towhee said more slowly, -"That's actually when I found out: I don't think I can have kids. So that's another complication in this whole sitch..."-

So much for changing the subject.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 10:04 PM