Hideaway Strath Galgaldr.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'm gonna pretend @Phox and @Figment were off doing something else together during the hunt so this still makes sense? :)

Towhee could see the moment when Fin pinpointed her location via her voice. It was a strange thing to observe, as someone who couldn't hear. Although she knew her daughter couldn't see it, she returned her smile, then stepped forward and gently touched noses with her.

-"The prey got away,"- she replied, aware too that Fen couldn't see the signs but doing it anyway, to stay in the habit. She clicked her tongue and laughed at Fen's dig. -"I wish he and your dad had been there though,"- Towhee admitted. Fig wouldn't have done anything aside from observe at his age but Phox could've made the difference between success and failure.

-"Anyway, I'm hungry so I'm gonna walk over here and nab a snack, then we can do whatever. Have anything in mind?"- she asked conversationally even as she moved to walk alongside Fen, their shoulders brushing so she could gently guide the girl.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Galgaldr. - by Towhee - July 22, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Galgaldr. - by Fennec - July 23, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Galgaldr. - by Towhee - July 29, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: Galgaldr. - by Fennec - August 02, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Galgaldr. - by Towhee - August 06, 2019, 12:25 PM