Hideaway Strath The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She rolled her eyes at him again. Towhee didn't really think of him as a friend at this point, though there was something about him that continued to intrigue her. Maybe it was simply their inside joke ("thunder smash") or the fact that he kept popping up, despite himself. His good looks probably didn't hurt.

Towhee huffed a dry laugh at his comment about milkshakes. -"Something like that,"- she said, though she didn't have the heart to poke fun at the subject beyond that. She still felt bad about the whole thing with Rye, even if she knew she'd handled it as best she could, given the circumstances.

But if she couldn't bring herself to joke at what felt like her dear friend's expense, she could still distract herself with humor. -"Didn't you already get one of those?"- she asked point blank, tilting her head. And then Towhee added, -"And how can it be a do over when we never did the do to begin with?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan. - by Towhee - August 28, 2019, 10:23 AM