Hideaway Strath The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Oooh, Pip's avatar is gorgeous!

It only took a beat for Pip to catch her bluff. She smirked at him, offhandedly telling him, -"I like the cut of your jib."- Towhee shook her head before adding, -"I definitely don't want you to die before we get our chance to make magic by mashing our genitals together."-

Although she truthfully didn't have a drive in the off season, she peered at him speculatively after that. She kind of wanted to propose that they run off into the fog and go for a practice session. But then Towhee remembered that he hadn't done anything to earn that sort of privilege. She would only let him bump her ugly when he'd stuck around for a little bit. And hopefully that was incentive...

-"I'm actually bored as fuck and sitting here is next to useless with this fog. Wanna patrol the borders with me, emphasis on 'troll'?"- the Kilonova invited in the next breath.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan. - by Towhee - October 21, 2019, 01:44 PM