Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Haha, it's totally cool! Thank you for the rad thread. :D

He surged up, catching Towhee totally by surprise and earning her a small slash on the cleft between nose and upper lip. He then darted away, as if fearing retribution for the blood he'd spilled. The Kilonova leered after him and even took a few deliberate steps after him, yet she did not give chase. She had told him to go and he'd done as she'd bade him. Hopefully he would meet up with whatever brethren were nearby and they'd all promptly leave the area like she'd warned.

But Towhee was nothing if not fanatical about their sworn enemies. Not long after Rowan disappeared further down the ravine, she climbed back up the rock wall and cantered toward the grove, licking her bloodied lip every so often. How had they accessed the ravine? She pondered this over and over as she hastened home, prepared to notify her brother immediately, then quite probably call the other sister packs to arms against the Blackfeathers caught behind enemy lines.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 04, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 04, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 04, 2019, 11:46 AM