Hideaway Strath My piano, the clouds.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Just seconds before she finally located her brother, Rye meandered into view. Towhee was a little surprised to see him, yet happy nonetheless. Her tail waved as he greeted her and, despite a sense of awkwardness, she felt hopeful. He addressed her like a good friend would, which meant a lot to the Kilonova.

-"Too long,"- she agreed with an understanding smile. -"I'm all right,"- she added and meant to bounce the question back at him but Towhee turned her head to acknowledge Phox. The two of them kept so busy lately, they hadn't exchanged more than general small talk in a while.

For this reason, Towhee let out a breath and decided to just throw it out there while she had the chance. -"I wanted to talk to you about making Rue our Beta,"- she said to Phox, lips curling as she amended, -"Or I should say our Fusor, right?"- She glanced over at Rye, not minding that he was here for this, and tossed him another friendly smile to reassure him he wasn't intruding.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Rye - September 03, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - September 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - September 30, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - October 14, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - October 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - October 30, 2019, 07:59 AM