Hideaway Strath My piano, the clouds.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That settled the matter, for now. When Phox brought up Rye's behavior, Towhee looked in the direction their subordinate had gone, then shrugged and faced her brother again. -"Dunno. Rye's a weirdie,"- Towhee said, albeit with a fondness in her orange gaze and a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

Happy to discuss less official things, she wriggled her nose and asked, -"Were you aware that Fig and Fen are having a heated discussion about whether farts are visible?"- Towhee laughed aloud. She was 99% sure their daughter was pulling her brother's leg for the sake of (playful) argument but it was a funny thought nonetheless. -"Wanna go break it up by farting on them both?"- she proposed, which was way more fun than discussing leadership candidates (no offense to Rue, of course).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Rye - September 03, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - September 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - September 30, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - October 14, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - October 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - October 30, 2019, 07:59 AM