Cedar Sweep Such owls as you.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She licked her lips at this bit of information, ears folding backward. -"What I'd really like to know,"- she voiced in response to Elwood's question, -"is how in the fuck people are getting to the ravine beneath our notice. We guard the pass and there's no other way to access it, as far as I know."- At the moment, that included Niamh, although Towhee was naturally less concerned about her presence there.

-"Pardon my French,"- she added for both her daughter's and godfather's sake, drawing in a steadying breath. -"All I really got was a name: Rowan Blackfeather."- There had been a middle name or something, though Towhee discarded that fact as unimportant. -"I told him to scram. I wasn't about to beat a kid's ass, even if he was a Blackfeather,"- she grumbled, looking at Fen, who was staring blankly ahead as she listened to the adults' conversation.

She shook her head with a muffled growl. -"It might've been a one-off, though I don't know. And I hate it,"- she admitted before another thought entirely struck Towhee. She raised her head a little to look into her uncle's face. -"Hey, how are things over there? Niamh told me about Colt."- She shot Elwood a sympathetic frown. -"How hard up are you guys?"- she questioned baldly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 05, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 05, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 09, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 15, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 10:30 AM