Hideaway Strath the one minute, the soldier's minute
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The hawk seated on her shoulder directed Towhee's attention to the nearby pass as soon as the stranger appeared in their midst. The Kilonova raised her head, squinting at the dark, imposing figure with his muzzle pointed toward the sky. She couldn't hear the howl issuing from his muzzle, yet she stood and walked, stiff-legged, toward him, X still clutching her shoulder blade.

-"State your name and business,"- Towhee demanded, more tonelessly than ever. Her orange eyes were simultaneously sharp on his face and somehow distant as she addressed him, her entire demeanor entirely mechanical. Her expression was mostly blank, though something flickered across it as an errant thought crossed her mind: Blackfeather?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 07, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 07, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 05:00 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 11, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 11, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 14, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 11:01 AM