Hideaway Strath the one minute, the soldier's minute
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could see what this information meant to him and marveled again at the fact that someone else (several of them) had lived here not so long ago. She swallowed and drew in a breath when he told her it was his mother's grave. Towhee nodded a solemn acknowledgement but didn't say anything in response. It had been a long time ago, according to him, and she barely knew him, so condolences felt out of place.

-"You mentioned you're a warrior,"- Towhee said after a beat. He certainly looked the part. He was powerfully built, plus there were the blatant scars marring his features. She supposed some might think them ugly, though the Kilonova didn't see them that way. They made his blue eyes shine even more fiercely.

As she gazed openly into his face, something still niggled at her. She sensed something off, though she could hardly put a finger on it. Towhee didn't try too hard. She still didn't know the first thing about him, really, aside from the fact that he'd lost his mother and won some fights in his time.

Picking up on her earlier thread, she said, -"Tell me about your experiences in battle. Tell me the stories behind each,"- Towhee continued, pointing her snout at his cicatrices in turn, -"of these."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 07, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 07, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 05:00 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 11, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 11, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 14, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 11:01 AM