Hideaway Strath 7 Deadly Sins
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Instead of answering Towhee, Rye offered Ruenna congratulations and then made a swift exit. She couldn't detect his tone, of course, so his abrupt departure perplexed the Kilonova. She nearly called after him, though she bit her tongue and turned to Rue. Her own expression was one of confusion, then she grimaced. Her face hurt, sure, but she was actually pretty annoyed by Rye's sudden penchant for walking off suddenly. This wasn't the first time it'd happened around the subject of Rue's promotion either.

-"I don't know,"- Towhee replied honestly. Was Rye jealous of Rue's new rank? Did he want it for himself? Towhee really wondered. Rye wouldn't make a half bad Fusor either and there was another open position. She should have a talk with him sometime, though she really wished he hadn't been rude toward Rue. -"Sorry about him,"- she added after a beat, then pondered the new Fusor's other question.

She didn't say anything right away, instead looking around and noticing little signs of damage from the quake. -"All I ask of you is to look out for this pack,"- she eventually said, orange gaze returning to Rue's face. -"We're in some... troubling times, I guess you could say. Help me—and Phox—see this pack through them. I know that's not very specific but I think you just need to keep doing what you're doing, Rue. That's why we picked you."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
7 Deadly Sins - by Rye - September 27, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Towhee - September 28, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Rye - September 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Towhee - September 28, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Rye - September 28, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Ruenna - September 29, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Towhee - September 29, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Rye - September 30, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Ruenna - October 02, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: 7 Deadly Sins - by Rye - October 03, 2019, 02:45 PM