Hideaway Strath bang the old hollow rubber ball around.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At first, Towhee resisted the urge to rest up and heal, determined to stick to her duties despite their predicament. But as the weeks bled slowly by, with less and less to do with herself, she found herself sleeping a lot. She dreamed quite a bit too, Wildfire featuring in many of them for whatever reason. Usually, she and her dead older sister were trying to escape some claustrophobic environment or another, usually to no avail. Towhee supposed that made them nightmares.

She roused just now and sat up, blinking in the midday light. She knew she should get up, try to find some food and maybe a pack mate or two to socialize. But depression had sunk its fangs into her and it took Towhee a long time to finally force herself to her feet. It took several more minutes to take one step, then another, and she found herself plodding rather mindlessly through the grove.

Considering they were trapped in a fishbowl, it was only a matter of time before she crossed paths with somebody. Towhee stopped and watched Fig remove a branch from a worn footpath. She neither interrupted him, nor offered to help. Her orange eyes followed him in silence, wondering why he bothered and wishing she could drum up the energy to keep bothering too.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bang the old hollow rubber ball around. - by Figment - October 23, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: bang the old hollow rubber ball around. - by Towhee - October 29, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: bang the old hollow rubber ball around. - by Figment - October 31, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: bang the old hollow rubber ball around. - by Towhee - November 01, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: bang the old hollow rubber ball around. - by Figment - November 10, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: bang the old hollow rubber ball around. - by Towhee - November 11, 2019, 02:02 PM