Hideaway Strath All this music must fade.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Happy to have you both! :D

Now wasn't the time to sit and take in the view. With a grunt, Towhee slowly turned her back on the grove and faced the rock wall again, trying to ignore the blood pulsing down her thigh. She'd come this far and she was hellbent on reaching the top. The climb down the other side would be equally if not more treacherous but she didn't feel she had a choice. Even though she'd always been a homebody, Towhee would rather risk her life than stay imprisoned in the grove.

As a matter of fact, no matter how much she'd loved their home prior, she realized she never wanted to come back here. Once she reached the other side safely, she would do whatever it took to liberate the rest of her pack mates. She wouldn't rest until they were all freed from their prison cell too. But even if they somehow managed to tunnel through the rocks and make an escape hatch, the place was ruined for her.

She didn't think about any of that now. Towhee applied all of her focus to climbing the remaining heights. Oblivious to the two wolves shouting at her back below, she slowly picked her way to the apex. Once there, a pinched little gasp escaped her. She was lightheaded, her leg soaked with blood, but she was was halfway there and hell'a determined. Towhee refused to look back (remaining totally unaware of Elfie and Phox), instead inching downward.

Her orange gaze only flicked upward once to glance at the copse spread out below. Towhee thought of calling out for her godparents or someone, anyone, from the Firebirds. Instead, she saved her breath and just kept crawling, creeping and stumbling until she eventually collapsed on the far side of the wall.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All this music must fade. - by Towhee - October 29, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Merlin - October 30, 2019, 04:06 AM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Phox - October 30, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Towhee - October 30, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Merlin - November 01, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Phox - November 06, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Merlin - November 07, 2019, 03:06 PM