Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Random Event 
Making sure to invite @Fennec and Sugar to join her if they wished, Towhee insisted on taking a walk. She went slowly, favoring her leg, minding the layer of frost carpeting the ground. It was a cold day, though sunny, and the fresh air did wonders despite her aches and pains. It was a little after midday by the time she reached her destination: the center of the sweep, where she could see the wall off in the distance.

Her heart went out to those still trapped, though for once Towhee turned her mind toward those who weren't. Raising her head, she howled for @Aneira, @Effie, @Keyni and @Rye. She could only hope they were still somewhere in the area, within earshot. They needed to regroup. Licking her lips, Towhee then lowered her weary body to the ground, orange eyes tracing over the cedars, whose crisp, fresh scent made her lungs tingle.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Skeletons in the closet. - by Towhee - November 12, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Rye - November 12, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Towhee - November 12, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Fennec - November 12, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Merlin - November 15, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Aneira - November 16, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Effie - November 19, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Towhee - December 02, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Fennec - December 05, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Towhee - December 11, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Skeletons in the closet. - by Fennec - December 12, 2019, 09:54 AM