Sun Mote Copse and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They wanted to stay and Wraen would allow it. Towhee exhaled, long and shaky. She said nothing as the Sovereign excused herself, though she shot her a grateful look and a respectful nod before returning her attention to the pair of youths. Although she was still in plenty of pain, she managed a genuine smile for Sundance and Dorea.

"C'mon, you two, let's go find @Fennec and we'll show you around the copse," Towhee said, bumping her crown against each youngster's shoulder before leading them deeper into their new home.

Last from me as well. Glad you're both here! Let's thread again soon.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - November 22, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - November 23, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - November 25, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - November 28, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - December 16, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - December 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 10:54 AM