Sun Mote Copse worry never dies
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes narrowed a little at his questions. She felt a nip of anger, though it was directed at herself as much as anyone else. "Eljay," she reminded him, "I was very badly hurt, remember? I wasn't much use to anyone for a while." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "As soon as I was able, I did look. Until Phox and Fig came back the other day, I had no clue where they could've possibly gone. There was no trace and it made no sense. Several others are still missing. If I knew where they were or where they might be, I would've gone after them."

She kind of felt like throwing those vaguely accusatory questions back at him, yet of course Eljay hadn't gone out looking for them. He could barely look after himself. Towhee exhaled through her nostrils and instead said, "When I was out searching for Sugar, I kept an eye out for several others: Crow, Elfie, some wolves you don't know... but I never found any of them. Honestly, wandering the wilds is a fucking crap shoot, else I'd keep doing it and tell you you should too. I wish I had something more helpful to offer but," she finished on an unsatisfactory note, giving her head a little shake.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
worry never dies - by Eljay - December 24, 2019, 06:17 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 07, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 10, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 10, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 16, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 09:29 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 16, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 27, 2020, 08:25 AM