Sun Mote Copse P.S. I hope you're happy.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I hope it's cool to fade this in favor of the newer grandbabby thread!? :D

She saw his mouth moving, though she couldn't parse out his words in these conditions. Towhee tossed him a wolfish grin, then faced forward again, digging in her heels. She ran swiftly for a few dozen yards before glancing back again. Elwood had given chase. She'd gained ground on him in that first sprint, though now she eased into a more sustainable gallop and could see that her godfather might catch up to her if she avoided any bursts at her top speed.

It made her glad, seeing that he was still in pretty good shape despite his advancing age. Towhee knew Finley wasn't as physically adept anymore, especially with her hip, but she didn't think of that now. She tossed a wild bark into the air, one that teased something along the lines of, "Tag, you're it!" She wouldn't go too easy on her uncle, pushing him to his limits.

But when he inevitably caught her or grew tired and threw in the towel—whichever came first—Towhee would still be possessed of her wild, inexplicable energy. That was okay, though; she would use it to go catch some fresh game for Elwood, so they could enjoy a good meal, rest and conversation following the successful session.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Towhee - December 28, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Elwood - December 31, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Towhee - January 01, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Elwood - January 06, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Elwood - January 19, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Elwood - February 02, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Towhee - February 03, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Elwood - February 15, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: P.S. I hope you're happy. - by Towhee - February 18, 2020, 06:36 PM