Sun Mote Copse Steal from the rich, give to myself.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw his eyes floating in the dark, attached to the faint outline of his pale, sandy figure, leaner than she liked to see but certainly familiar. Towhee moved toward him, the queer prickling at the nape of her neck forgotten, at least until it happened again once she reached Pippin. It was even intenser this second time and, though Towhee couldn't explain why, she also didn't really question it when the sensation prompted her to reach out and touch her muzzle to Pippin's with an intimacy that didn't quite belong to them.

Towhee caught herself and withdrew, though she smiled at her own forward behavior. "Have I told you how glad I am you're here, even if you yelled at me when you got here? At least, I think you yelled at me." He'd certainly sworn. She huffed a laugh, then continued. "I didn't know you cared so much. But the feeling's mutual." In for a penny, in for a pound. "How're you feeling, anyhow?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - December 31, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 05, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:04 PM