Grouse Thicket Schmoyoho, accent on the yo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mature language and themes.

She woke suddenly and with a snort, rolling over on a patch of stiff grass and sitting upright. Towhee rolled her shoulders and blinked at her vaguely familiar surroundings for a moment before she remembered she was near the bottom of the plateau. It all came back to her in a sudden rush: calling for Hydra; discovering her estrus had begun; seducing Hydra's lookalike; and then getting the hell out of dodge when he wanted to talk about feelings afterward. Towhee might have more thoughts about that entire situation, later.

Right now, she clicked back into that feral mindset brought on by her season. She trotted to a more open space in the trees and gave her body a mighty shake, tail waggling and wiggling, spreading her scent through the small forest. She then deliberated: should she stay here and summon some suitors to her, or should she go hunting for them? She was buzzing with a fresh burst of energy, so she decided, Why not both? Towhee sent up a call, advertising her availability, and then began to prowl purposely through the wintry thicket in search of a bone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM