Heron Lake Plateau The otherside series.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
She must've passed out despite herself, because Towhee woke up to streaming morning sunlight and found herself pressed against a softly snoring @Wraen. She blinked, totally disoriented, her head pounding dully. She sat up and groaned a little at the soreness all over her body, particularly her backside. As she bent to assess herself, the prior day's and night's events flashed back to her and suddenly she was on all fours, hastily backing away from the Sovereign.

Still the other she-wolf slept and Towhee considered making a run for it. Her entire body protested that thought. But when she glanced beneath her tail, the damage didn't look nearly so bad in the light of day. Sure, she wouldn't be getting frisky again anytime in the near future, though the bleeding had stopped and her parts were still fully intact. Towhee licked her lips, then took stock of everything else. Her stiff muscles were likely the result of her spar with Kaertok and the headache was probably due to the hunger gnawing insistently at her belly. The latter was probably why she'd passed out last night too.

That was all sort of reassuring, though the mercenary looked up and squinted at the sleeping Wraen. She might not have mauled Towhee as originally thought, though she had attacked her. Having slept on it, so to speak, she replayed Wraen's tirade in her mind, still amazed at her leader's agitation. Towhee still didn't understand where any of this had come from and found the woman's passion quite frankly strange.

And then the only real explanation dawned on her, even as the winter sun glowed warmly on her face, and she blurted out loud, "Oh my fuck, you're in love with what's-his-face, aren't you?!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:33 PM