Sun Mote Copse Emotion sickness.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He made no reply, though she could see emotions flickering across his face. Towhee gazed at him until her neck muscles began to protest, then she faced forward. She was just about to press herself back against him one last time when he finally moved, taking her in the most ancient and intimate of embraces and seeing to her needs.

Afterward, Towhee felt a strong compulsion to cuddle. This wasn't unusual, even with the partners she didn't know nearly so well, so the mercenary thought little of indulging herself. She coaxed Pippin to curl up beside her, her eyes heavy with the tiredness that always seem to afflict her after the fact. It was kind of like a drug.

But whereas she usually let herself drift off, she fought it this time. Orange eyes a little glassy, she found herself gazing at her partner, wondering what it'd be like if they were mates, if she could get pregnant, if they could build a family. What was the use of dreaming about this stuff though? She couldn't have any of that. Towhee shoved the thoughts aside with a frown.

Before he could catch her and begin asking questions Towhee didn't feel like answering, she yawned luxuriously and said to Pippin, "Don't go anywhere. I'm gonna use you for your body several more times before I'm done with you." She complemented this (mostly) joking remark with a soft smile right before her eyes drifted shut.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - February 20, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 11:16 AM