Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,986 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee had told Phox to give Niamh and their issues time and space. But she wasn't going to avoid her friend or the topic. In fact, she found herself seeking her blonde pal, hoping she could be there for Niamh as well as Phox. It might be a challenge but Towhee thought she could probably strike that balance.

When she tracked down her friend and found her flirting with a certain someone at the borders, Towhee's stomach fell out of her ass dropped. She was so surprised to see Arcturus here, she immediately made an about face and noped out of there, unaware that she'd just made a noise like a deflating balloon and called all kinds of attention to herself.

I made a teensy edit for clarity. This was a cameo post!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 07:00 PM