Sun Mote Copse The book is on the table.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It felt like things were on an upswing lately, Towhee's mood included. She still ached now and again, though the promise of Phox's kids on the horizon (and grandchildren in the further distance) grew less painful and more exciting day by day. No, they wouldn't be hers and they certainly wouldn't come from her body. But in that sense, maybe she was lucky. Niamh would do all the dirty and hard work and Towhee would just get to enjoy the fruit of her friend's sister-in-law's(!?) labors.

She latched onto that thought. She'd wanted to bear her own children, her own flesh and blood, but pregnancy sounded a lot more like a shit show than a miracle. Sure, it was neat creating lives and all that but it also sounded really uncomfortable. Towhee should just be glad she didn't have to deal with morning sickness, leaky nipples and pissing herself. Not to mention the horror of childbirth. She could say with complete honesty that she didn't feel like she was missing out on that particular experience.

The Regent paused suddenly, her thoughts breaking apart and scattering on the chilly February air as she sensed someone nearby.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 09, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 09, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 14, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 15, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 15, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 16, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 18, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 18, 2020, 02:15 PM