Sun Mote Copse Dark aeon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn't help but laugh out loud at Fennec's one-two-punch. "Damn straight," was all she said, wishing her daughter could see the grin spreading across her face right now. It didn't worry her that Fennec wasn't interested in the opposite sex yet; there was still plenty of time for her to continue growing up, find someone suitable and hopefully make Towhee some grandchildren.

That thought gave her a private thrill, a little warmth that curled around her heart, protecting it from the pain her daughter's question may have inflicted otherwise. "When you and your brother were born," Towhee answered without even having to think about it. "I've always liked kids and enjoyed helping raising my younger siblings. And I was delighted to be an aunt. But after your birth mother died, the role fell to me so naturally. Getting to parent you and Fig was what made me want even more," she said softly before concluding, "I'm so glad I have you guys. You were my one shot and I'm so fucking lucky."

Telegraphing her intent beforehand, Towhee moved to embrace Fen, if she would allow it. Her stomach burbled worse than ever, causing her to draw back a second later with a light laugh. "Did you feel that?" she wondered. The movement had felt strong enough that Fen might've gotten it secondhand. "I—oh, dang, I have to go, like, go." And without any more warning, she slipped away to relieve herself in a nearby stand of trees.

She wasn't gone more than a minute or three before padding back to rejoin Fen. "Sorry about that," Towhee said, wondering about the strange urgency but ultimately thinking little of it as she touched her muzzle gently to the yearling's shoulder and then reclined nearby. "So, why do you ask? Have you thought about whether you might want kids of your own someday?" Just asking made her stomach flutter in a wholly different way. Towhee held her breath as she waited for an answer.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dark aeon. - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Fennec - February 19, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Fennec - February 21, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Fennec - March 02, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Towhee - March 02, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Fennec - March 11, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Towhee - March 11, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Fennec - March 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Dark aeon. - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 11:16 AM