Sun Mote Copse I feel so close to you right now, it's a force field.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee had never nursed a newborn before, so her frame of reference was pretty narrow, but she felt especially lucky that Meerkat seemed like such an easy baby. She fed and slept, fussing only occasionally when she needed help with relieving herself. The Regent imagined she did make some noises, though of course she couldn't hear them. She might've felt sad about missing out on that, though honestly, she barely gave it a thought, since sound had never been part of her life experiences.

She was fortunate in another sense. Despite being totally oblivious to her own pregnancy and delivering without a clue, she seemed to be recovering pretty well. In hindsight, the labor had been quite understated and the birth had been painful but not devastatingly so. As far as Towhee could tell, everything was healing as it should. She was still sore a few days after the fact, though she hardly noticed and figured it was normal.

But between the two of them, the Regent wanted to be sure everything was okay. Towhee was not too proud to howl for @Eljay this morning, nor would she bat an eye at letting him look under her hood. Despite their friction, she trusted his skills when it came to these things. Sure, he hadn't noticed her pregnancy any more than Raven had but Towhee herself hadn't known, so she would hardly hold that against anyone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread