Sun Mote Copse From utility animal to life partner
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She might have been blind but Towhee didn't doubt @Fennec's ability to keep an eye on baby Meerkat while she cruised around the rendezvous site for a few minutes. There was a chill in the later winter air as she did her laps, enjoying the opportunity to work her muscles properly for the first time in days. It wouldn't be long now before she could resume patrols. Meerkat was growing fast and though Towhee felt as fiercely protective as ever and knew it would be hard to part with the baby for longer periods of time, she trusted her family and pack would look out for the youngster.

In the meantime, both her daughters were just a few yards away and Towhee lingered out in the open, pausing to breathe in the fresh air and catching the Sovereign's scent right around the time she materialized. The Regent's eyes leveled on Wraen's face as she forewent a greeting and immediately asked, "What do you mean, I might be Sovereign next year?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 25, 2020, 01:01 PM