Sun Mote Copse From utility animal to life partner
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen countered her offer, reasoning that Towhee should use this time to focus solely on her baby. She was hardly going to argue that point. In fact, her gaze swung in the direction of the log before panning back to Wraen, not wanting to miss a word. She was in no hurry to disembark her post, which was quite frankly a relief. The Regent would've gladly taken over for her, though she was gladder she didn't have to right this second.

"Fair enough. If you do decide to step down, just know I'm here to step up," Towhee replied simply, punctuating the words with a decisive nod. "And I'm glad about that. I get it, I really do, but you're doing a great job and I enjoy working with you."

Now that that discussion had concluded, Towhee revisited Wraen's earlier question. "Turns out my first instinct stuck. The thought of harming a pup is repulsive to me. I know that casting out a mother and her offspring might harm them too, though it at least gives them a fighting chance somewhere else. So if I found myself faced with that difficult situation, that would probably be my course of action. But I'd try to be preemptive too, make sure it was clear to all what behavior I expected from them prior to breeding season so we can avoid accidents in the first place." She thought of Hydra as she spoke, though she made no mention of the heat eliminator.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 25, 2020, 01:01 PM