Sun Mote Copse We get wild like a safari.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was a stunningly beautiful spring day, the sky a pleasant blue and sprinkled with puffy clouds here and there. Sunlight slanted through the copse, a breeze swaying the boughs of trees rife with new buds and leaves. Towhee tilted her snout into the wind playing through her nape, then dropped her attention to the puppy currently scooting energetically around the little patch of grass outside their log.

Soon, she would begin taking Meerkat on short jaunts around their homeland, including a trip to the den Niamh chose for them after she gave birth. In the meantime, the pup seemed happy enough to bumble around the small, grassy clearing, soft little ears flopping as she galloped about on ungainly paws. The sight was so endearing, it made Towhee's chest tighten.

It was only a matter of time before Meerkat crashed into her leg, tumbling to the ground with a cherubic laugh her mother didn't hear. When she righted herself, she looked up at the Regent and made the sign for, -Eat!-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - March 30, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - March 30, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 21, 2020, 07:53 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - April 21, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - April 22, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 23, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - April 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - April 24, 2020, 07:09 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 28, 2020, 03:02 PM