Sun Mote Copse We get wild like a safari.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her lips twitched at the unexpected nickname, "Smallteeth." Towhee almost made a comment about how those teeth didn't feel so small to her raw, chapped nipples when Fig suddenly appeared. Her orange eyes flicked to him, nostrils flaring a little at the sight of the meat. -"Hey!"- was all she managed before her gaze dropped to watch Meerkat excitedly abandon herself and Pippin in favor of her older brother and his gift, tripping over her own paws several times on her way to him.

While the puppy was distracted, Pippin faced her and, recognizing the signs that he was about to say something, she reluctantly tore her eyes away from the sight of her children interacting. For this reason and many others, the fur along her spine prickled as he pressed the issue she least wanted to discuss right now. She caught his eye, her own gaze boring into his, her displeasure clear.

"I don't want you involved," Towhee replied bluntly, aware that she very well might be irreparably damaging their relationship, though she did add, "not as her father. Phox is her father. You're welcome to be her friend," she continued, trying to keep her voice low but not doing a very good job, "and be a part of her life. But nobody but me can claim her. She came from my body, no one else's."

She paused, gaze still glued to his, plumbing it. Of course, they both knew how babies were made. But it wasn't like they could get a DNA test, guest star on "Jerry Springer" and then file for joint custody. Resemblances aside, there was no way they could ever know whose sperm had germinated Meerkat and so Towhee's preferences was the law. She could only hope, "Do you understand?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - March 30, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - March 30, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 21, 2020, 07:53 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - April 21, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - April 22, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 23, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - April 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - April 24, 2020, 07:09 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 28, 2020, 03:02 PM