Sun Mote Copse We get wild like a safari.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brows shot up when Pippin decided to turn his back on spending any more time with them today. Towhee shouldn't have been surprised, though she was a little bit taken aback. After all that, he wasn't going to take what he could get? Her gaze trailed after him as he disappeared into the trees. Honestly, though, she was relieved. She wouldn't begrudge Pippin a role in Meerkat's life, though it was probably good to take some space at the moment to make peace with the situation.

Lips pursed, she refocused on her children. She took a deep breath and tried to let go of any lingering feelings about how she'd had to treat Pippin. Towhee licked her lips and watched as Figment gently headbutted Meerkat, causing her to lose her balance and fall onto a hip. Her mouth opened in a loud laugh that Towhee couldn't hear. But she saw it, focused on it, and let Pippin fade into the back of her mind as she lowered herself to the ground to play some good old fashioned monkey in the middle.

Wanna wrap and/or archive? :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - March 30, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - March 30, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 21, 2020, 07:53 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - April 21, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - April 22, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 23, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Towhee - April 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Figment - April 24, 2020, 07:09 AM
RE: We get wild like a safari. - by Pippin - April 28, 2020, 03:02 PM