Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
As she watched the pheasant struggle around with its broken wing, she tried to remember the last time she'd eaten a bird and couldn't quite recall. It had been quite some time and, even months after X's death, it still felt wrong. Towhee decided it was just too unpalatable for her, though that didn't stop her from eventually pouncing the suffering creature, clipping its damaged wing in her teeth and dragging it deeper into the copse.

When she arrived at the den Phox and Niamh shared with @Alyx, Quetzal and Primrose, Towhee let go of the pheasant's wing but pinned it to the ground with a paw. Since she didn't see anyone outside, she didn't bother signing as she called out, "Who's feeling bloodthirsty today?" The bird twitched feebly under her grip and she flexed her toes, holding it in place until one or more of the pups came outside for a hunting lesson.

The others are welcome but I wanted to tag you 'cause I saw you wanted some schoolin'. ;)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hot chicken. - by Towhee - June 08, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Alyx - June 13, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Towhee - June 15, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Towhee - June 25, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Alyx - July 07, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Towhee - July 13, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Alyx - July 24, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Alyx - August 09, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Hot chicken. - by Towhee - August 13, 2020, 01:32 PM