Sun Mote Copse Hit your heart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,986 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With the problem evidently solved, the twins wanted to play. Towhee wrinkled her nose as the two of them bantered, feeling a rush of affection wash through her. Each of this year's four children were such unique individuals. There was Meerkat, the happy-go-lucky adventurer (her chest twinged); Alyx, fierce and fussy; Quetzal, with a mouth so big even Towhee could hear it, with a heart to match; and the small, soft Prim. The love she felt for all of them was deep, fierce and indescribable, which was probably why her heart felt so bruised after the earlier events.

But the two dark girls kept serving as a wonderful distraction. Finding her voice again (after clearing her throat), Towhee said, -"Of course."- She then dropped into a crouch, freezing for a beat before swiping a paw at each twin's rump. -"Tag, you're it! Tag, you're it too! Tag team tag!"- Her voice was a little hoarser than usual, not that she realized, but her eyes danced with genuine mirth as she spun and led them on a game of chase through the trees.

Feel free to archive here or wrap yourselves!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hit your heart. - by Towhee - July 27, 2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Alyx - July 27, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Quetzal - July 28, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Alyx - August 10, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Quetzal - August 19, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Towhee - August 21, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Alyx - August 29, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Quetzal - September 10, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Towhee - September 14, 2020, 10:49 AM