Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Wraen spoke, Towhee realized her heart was pounding in her chest. Her brow furrowed at that but she did her best to ignore it, focusing her attention on the Honoree's lips. Wraen invited her to say her piece and, just moments before, she'd had quite a lot to say to her, at least in her head. She also mentioned wanting Towhee to hear her out too. All of this was met with a blink as heat simmered beneath her skin and Towhee wrestled with herself.

She tried at a joke. -"I can't hear anything out."- But it came out more than a little grumpy and her eyes suddenly squinted as she added, -"Did I not 'hear you out' the last time, when you came at me?"- Towhee knew she probably should've omitted those last five words but she couldn't just ignore the anger in her veins. As a matter of fact, once she got started, she apparently couldn't stop. -"When you accused me of trading my child? When you said you didn't question my judgment while questioning my judgment? When I offered to discuss, like you wanted, and instead you walked away?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM