Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen did not reply about her well-being, instead reassuring Towhee about the circumstances. Once more, Towhee was stuck dumb and motionless. She wanted to argue, just like the last time they'd had a conversation like this, yet instead her lips remained glued together, her forelimbs limp. Wraen painted such an uplifting picture about how this was all just a matter of course, yet Towhee felt her insides burning, scorched by the proverbial smoke.

-"But you're not well,"- she repeated. -"Where is it you plan to go? Will you be by yourself or..."- It hit her like a slap to the face. -"You're taking Maia. Arcturus too?"- That came out a lot more plaintive than she ever intended, though fortunately she didn't realize that. She tried to suck in a breath, bring some fresh air into her system to get rid of this fuggy sensation.

She was so caught up in the conversation, she hadn't even noticed the sky darkening overhead, as if to provide the appropriate atmospheric backdrop. Towhee flinched when the clouds opened up with a sudden deluge that immediately soaked through to her skin, the cold rush of it doing nothing to cool what now felt more like acid choking up her insides.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM