Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The rain made everything blurry, so it was a little difficult to follow what Wraen said next. Towhee did her damnedest, blinking her eyes and shaking her head to keep her vision clear. She missed a few words, though still managed to get the gist of it. Wraen was saying all the right things and the anger was gone, though there was still something corrosive inside Towhee, eating its way up and out of her.

-"If you're well enough to leave, you're well enough to take back leadership and annul the alliance with Moonspear,"- she said, remembering to raise her voice to be heard above the rainfall, gesturing more emphatically too. -"My offer to talk to Hydra still stands. It would be awkward as hell but fuck, Wraen! Fuck it! I'll go right now."-

And she turned, spitting rain from her mouth, fully prepared to head to Moonspear if that's what it took. She had no idea what she'd say to Hydra but she didn't doubt that her lifelong friend would understand. Maybe they could drag Meerkat into the middle of it. It had been her idea in the first place and she wanted to be an ambassador, didn't she? Towhee barked a sharp (and possibly slightly hysterical) laugh.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM