Sun Mote Copse words of wisdom
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She wanted to say she knew, though Towhee only smiled, aware of and proud of her daughter for carving out her niche in the world despite her blindness. She had never thought Fennec should or would let her missing sense hold her back, just like Towhee hadn't. The Sovereign supposed being blind was a lot more challenging than being deaf in a lot of ways. In either case, there was often a belief that a disabled wolf couldn't function as well or contribute as much. Towhee hoped Fennec took as much satisfaction in proving the world wrong as she did.

Towhee could talk about Fennec or any of her kids for ages, though she didn't pursue the subject any further. She relaxed a little more in her seat, then looked speculatively at the master medic. She wondered if he was teaching the yearling anything about midwifery. Would Fen be able to help her prepare for next year's hopeful batch of pups? Hell, Fennec herself would come of age soon and could possibly use the knowledge firsthand. That was kind of a mind job, though Towhee thrilled at the thought of being a grandmother one day. Meerkat's surprise arrival—and her hopes for more children of her own—had not tempered her joy at that particular prospect whatsoever.

Between her earlier thoughts on baby daddies, this new train of thought and their history of bonding the most over pups, Towhee found herself saying to Eljay, "Hey, so... I'd like to have more kids next year. Is there anything I can or should be doing to prepare?" And then, because it was relevant and tied these two conversations neatly together, she gave voice to her earlier thought: "Are you teaching Fennec about being a midwife too?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 20, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 21, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 22, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 22, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 23, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 24, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 24, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 25, 2020, 04:19 AM