Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,992 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Now that she'd started thinking about it, she couldn't stop. Towhee didn't really try though. Why would she? For the first time in her life, she could plan a family. Sure, it wasn't going to be conventional in any sense of the word, but she didn't care about that. Speaking of which, she quickly concluded that she shouldn't go about this entirely alone. Maybe it was weird to involve her brother and his wife in this, yet they were her family and, notably, her co-parents. She wanted them to help raise her offspring again, which meant she should absolutely include them in her decisions.

As she finished a patrol and returned to the rendezvous site to stretch out on a bed of fallen leaves, she considered bringing a third sibling into the equation: her sister-at-arms, @Hydra. This year, she'd mated with Arcturus against Hydra's knowledge. What if, next year, she coupled with a man from Moonspear with the queen's blessing? Maybe it was a far-fetched idea, though she imagined it could only strengthen the alliance and blend their families even more. And it was high time the Firebirds had the opportunity to host their allies' young, since it had been very one-sided thus far.

Before she ever brought it up with Hydra, she wanted to talk to @Phox and @Niamh first. Maybe they knew of other eligible bachelors out there. Still languishing in her bed of leaf litter, Towhee raised her head and summoned them with a howl, declaring it pack business. She snickered at that and lowered her head again to await them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 23, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 03:03 PM