Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
This is set tomorrow (10/30) morning. :)

With everyone returned from their recent forays; the caldera's propriety properly evaluated; and blessings given by Frosthawks and Moonspear alike, all that remained was making the official call. Towhee drew in a deep breath and looked skyward. It was still early, just before daybreak, and the nearly full moon hung low in the sky. Despite the sense of urgency tingling beneath her skin, she didn't make any moves. She simply breathed, watching the vapor stream from her muzzle, and leaned gently sideways into @Phox.

"So," she began, "we should call the pack here, load up our stomachs and head out?" Towhee licked her chops at the thought of feasting on their stores, a total free-for-all. If they played it right, they could eat enough to provide the energy for the trip without feeling like total slugs the whole way there. Her lips twitched into a smile.

Then it fell as she paused thoughtfully before asking, "Are we moving too quickly?" She sat up a little straighter, peering into her brother's eyes again. She wanted him to tell her "no," there were plenty of valid reasons to get underway right away. But before they summoned the pack, the Sovereign needed to know they weren't being too hasty, that they'd dotted their "i"s and crossed their "t"s.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Three hour drive. - by Towhee - October 29, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Towhee - October 29, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Eljay - October 29, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Figment - October 29, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Primrose - October 29, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 08:10 PM