Redhawk Caldera My biggest enemy is me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It would take several days before they truly (re)established themselves here. But not long after arriving, Towhee made the climb up to the top lip of the caldera to take in the views. Her orange eyes lingered on the sunken lake itself for a while, then flicked to the sweeping wilderness sprawling on every side. She let out a low howl, just a quick note to announce their presence and declare their intentions, before resuming her surveillance.

There was Lake Rodney glistering to the west, the glare of the sun making her squint. Beyond that lay the mountains, with Moonspear visible to the northwest. Directly north lay Bramblepoint, a lovely swatch of trees that would surely make a great rendezvous point between the trio of sister packs. Towhee hummed under her breath at the thought, then somewhat reluctantly looked east, toward Blackfeather Woods, before finishing her visual sweep with a glimpse of the dark forest directly south.

Thus surveyed—and not without a couple pangs of nostalgia—Towhee redirected her attention to matters much closer at hand. Her eyes dropped to her feet as she began to carefully pick her way downward, only to notice Alyx climbing in her general direction.

"Yo, kiddo," she called out a greeting, the tip of her tail twitching as she kept moving, trying very hard not to fall on her ass.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:51 AM