Redhawk Caldera My biggest enemy is me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
12/6: I'm gonna conclude this for us, just ping me if you want me to edit any of the assumptions I made. :)

Perhaps she should've chastised Alyx for swearing, yet she'd just dropped a whole lot of "F" bombs herself and, truth be told, Towhee didn't even particularly notice or care when her kids swore. And when she did, she encouraged it. She snorted at the question because it was a fair one, especially after that display...

"It's not perfect," the Sovereign replied, reaching up her foreleg to wipe some pink spittle from her lips, "but it really does have some merits, I swear. And I guess it's not really the caldera's fault that I'm clumsy as fuck." Towhee paused, giving Alyx an introspective look. "I could show you some of them, tell you a bit more about the family's history here," she offered, since she hadn't paid her historian credentials a bit of attention in ages, "unless you'd rather explore on your own."

She had a feeling the strong-willed young woman would opt to explore independently, so her tail gave a happy twitch of surprise when Alyx took her up on her offer of a tour. "Shit, was actually hoping you'd tell me to fuck off," she joked, bumping her muzzle against one of the girl's shoulders before saying, "Alright. Come along, little dogie."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:51 AM