The Heartwood 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
kek

The yearling hadn't shown her mentor, though she spoke of giving him a gift as a show of gratitude. Towhee thought this would be a great gesture, though before she could say so, Fennec joked about finding the ugliest rabbit. Her lips twitched and she huffed a laugh.

"It's the thought that counts?" she quipped. "Yours is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but as long as it works, that's all that really matters, right?" She paused before wondering aloud, "Who is Kukutux?" Then there was another brief pause before she blurted, "And what is that smell?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be - by Towhee - November 07, 2020, 10:46 AM