Redhawk Caldera Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She'd meant to go see @Maia before this but then she'd been avoiding the possibility of bumping into @Eljay ever since her awkward exit days ago. Today, Towhee took a deep breath, put on her big girl panties and went seeking their resident invalid. As she sniffed her way to where the medic had stashed his patient, she wondered when Wraen would get here. Would Arcturus come with her? Would Hydra bump into them somewhere out there?

Thinking of her sister-in-arms inevitably carried her back to their conversation yesterday. But before the Sovereign could delve into that particular recollection, she arrived at her destination.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars. - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 11:35 AM