Redhawk Caldera Take me away to some place real
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was already frigid out here but Fennec's offhanded words caused a chill to sweep through her, frostier than the outer air. So she wasn't misremembering. When her daughter tilted her head a little, Towhee automatically stretched out a foreleg to very gently chuck under her chin to inspect her. She didn't hold on for very long, sighing as Fen righted her face and told the rest of the tale.

Great, Towhee thought and very nearly said before she stopped herself and rewound Fen's dialogue in her head. "But I pinned her down." Atta girl, she thought but knew better than to voice that aloud either. Instead, she brushed a paw down the Tradesman's shoulder to her elbow, just a motherly touch, gentle and proud.

Fennec couldn't tell her what this girl looked like, unfortunately, and she doubted any other descriptions would really help. But... "If a she-wolf shows up at the borders, I'll summon you so you can vet her. And if you ID the bitch," Towhee said, expression ominous, "we can repay her in kind. She just jumped you, for no reason, out of nowhere?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 05, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 05, 2021, 11:31 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 06, 2021, 11:02 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 06, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 07, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 07, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 07, 2021, 11:39 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 09, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 10, 2021, 01:48 AM