Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee watched the other's face, noting the various emotions that floated across it. The query seemed to surprise Zsuza. The Sovereign was surprised, in turn, to hear that she wasn't part of a pack. Had she been tracking elk all on her own? Why would she bother, if there was no one to hunt it with her? She found it strange, though not enough to pursue it, even within her own head.

"We're doing okay but we could always use more able bodies," Towhee replied. "If you'd like to join our ranks, I can offer you some better shelter than this. In exchange, I'd just ask for your contributions, loyalty, yada yada..." She made a flippant gesture with her paw.

Glancing at the conditions just outside their impromptu shelter for a moment, she eventually turned to face Zsuza again. "While we wait for this to die down a bit, tell me about yourself. Where are you from? Why are you on your own? What are your skills, aside from tracking?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM