Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I wasn't sure if you wanted to be formally titled, so just let me know! :)

The remark about puppies struck Towhee as a little out of nowhere, plus it put a bit of a bad taste in her mouth. But she didn't comment, waiting for Zsuzsa to finish. There was no way in hell she could make sense of the woman's birthplace, though she did catch the bit about it being miles away. The mention of being unable to sit still didn't bode well for any sense of permanency. That would've prompted Towhee to turn her away, once upon a time, but the Sovereign had come to accept that most wolves actually didn't stick around for long.

"Consider yourself a Redhawk recruit then," Towhee replied after a few beats of ponderous silence. "And if the day comes when you want to resume wandering, just do me a favor and let me know. It's not that hard to say goodbye." The implied ire in that statement wasn't directed at Zsuzsa but all those who'd come—and gone, often without a word—before her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM