Redhawk Caldera Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She swallowed thickly when Ruenna told her what she'd believed about Towhee's fate. Even after all this time, it was so hard to look back on those memories. She could see her comrade reconsidering the idea and the Sovereign followed suit, not without offering a quick nudge to show she understood.

"We're both here," she said at the same time Rue spoke again. Towhee laughed, then obliged and said, "Phox and his mate, Niamh, are here." She probably already knew that part, though. "Then a handful of others I'm sure you'll meet, including some of our younger kids." Many of them were gone now, though not all. And... "Some of which won't show up for another couple months, if you know what I mean."

It was still much too early to tell for either herself or Niamh, though Towhee went ahead and let herself hope. It was a light in a time of darkness, a source of joy that she hoped would extend to the latest Redhawk.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 21, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 21, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 21, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - February 01, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - February 02, 2021, 08:48 AM