Redhawk Caldera wolves at my door
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If the Sovereign's condition affected Zsuzsa, she didn't show it. Towhee only felt mildly awkward herself, mostly because she knew she'd smelt it and dealt it, plus there was the whole implication of it. At least she wasn't as animalistic this year, her only goal getting laid at any cost. She thought she could even carry a conversation, though both her hunger and her lust would likely keep it brief.

"Yes, it's kind of a natural sunken fortress," which made her think, a little randomly, of Heron Lake Plateau, which had been the opposite: a floating fortress. It also reminded her of Hideaway Strath, though at least all the walls were a climbable grade; they would not become trapped here.

"I'm going to head that way," Towhee said in the next breath, pointing to the woods off to her left, "and find something to eat, if you'd like to join me."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wolves at my door - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: wolves at my door - by Towhee - February 03, 2021, 09:30 AM
RE: wolves at my door - by Zsuzsa - February 20, 2021, 10:19 PM
RE: wolves at my door - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 08:47 PM